Year established: 2011
Year established: 2015
- 2 Homes
1.4 million orphans. Of this number...
- 1 million have been orphaned due to AIDS
- 80% do not receive any form of external support
- Malaria is the leading killer of children under five
- Many children do not have birth certificates (limiting access to healthcare and education)
- 1,000’s suffer violence, exploitation, and trafficking
Sources: Unicef, Save the Children, SOS Children's Village, InPartnership, PBS, "Research Situation Analysis: Vietnam Country Brief" by Boston University in collaboration with Hanoi School of Public Health, Amnesty International, Irish Medical Times, World Volunteer Web, Village of Hope, CIA:The World Factbook, and Africacheck.org.